You Housing Matters
2019 Industry Tour of Christchurch Superhomes is coming!
6 December 2019
This full day bus tour is a unique opportunity to learn from the expert designers and builders about some of the most innovative high-performance, highest Homestar-rated homes being built in Canterbury.
The homes are part of the Superhome Movement, a not-for-profit industry-led group focused on creating transformative change in the New Zealand building industry.
Join other architects, designers, planners, builders, developers, and other building professionals on this inspirational bus tour. The tour includes lunch, and drinks and networking at the end of the day.
Leaving from The Tannery, 3 Garland Road, Woolston, Christchurch
Lunch included at The Tannery
Returning to The Tannery at 4.45pm, optional drinks and networking if you’re keen
Cost: $75 including lunch
- 1 Challis Place, Mount Pleasant – certified Passive House with prefab timber framed panels
- 7 Riffleman Lane, Redcliffs – EcoPanel wall system and high performance airtight membranes
- 347 Centaurus Road, Hillsborough – airtight with no thermal bridging, solar, greywater and rainwater systems
- 23a/23b Parlane Street, Addington – warm, energy efficient townhouses, heat recovery system, heat pump for both water and space heating
- 11 Parlane Street, Addington – medium density apartments, above building code, Passive House features
This special industry tour is limited to one bus load of 50 people.