From Tuesday 28th April, we will implement the following processes to ensure we keep customers and staff safe: Our office and workshop will remain closed during Alert Level 3.
We will resume our essential installation and service activities with limited staff and by appointment only.
These appointments should be pre-booked via e-mail or phone call to ensure we have ample time to prioritise our schedule and prepare according to the government’s Level 3 requirements and Health & Safety guidelines.
Due to the delay in production and shipment, we may need to postpone some heat pump installations for a few weeks. We apologies for the inconvenience in advance.
Our heat pumps are now estimated to arrive in Christchurch on 14th May. Given there is no further backlog at the depot, we are hoping to receive them in a week’s time. We will then arrange the installations for all affected projects at the earliest opportunity.
Phone: 0508 492 768 | Email: email@example.com
We will continue assisting you with your inquiries over the phone or internet, whether you are looking for a fully installed system or ordering components.
Our sales, marketing and admin/accounts staff will continue to work from home until we return to Level 2.
We will also be able to pick & pack and dispatch goods & components, or arrange no-contact pick up from our warehouse on select days.
- See your buy prices, please visit www.warmth.nz/trade/
- We currently have a good supply of goods and awaiting for more to arrive. However, please still check the availability before placing the component order.
- Delivery will be by external couriers, charges will apply.
- Our ability to respond to urgent orders are subject to the external couriers and their constraints if any.
- Goods can also be collected (no-contact pick up) by prior arrangement.
- We will let you know when your goods are ready to collect, and where to find them.
We will be working towards making business with us as easy as possible.
As the requirements for COVID19 are likely to change – we will change our processes to match them to ensure we can continue to operate safely.
We will let you know of any changes to requirements when you contact us.
Take care and stay healthy
The Team at warmth.nz